Skip to main content
Introduction to Environmental Science (Summer 2019)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||1:00PM-2:50PM||RWC-G2||G. Moulton|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Summer 2019 lasts from Monday, July 8, 2019 to Thursday, August 29, 2019
- This course is an introduction to the uses of chemical, physical, and biological principles to explain the complexity and diversity found in environmental systems. The course, designed for both environmental science majors and non -majors, will explore a wide range of environmental topics including the conservation of matter and energy, the atmosphere, nutrient cycles, the hydrologic cycle, population dynamics, biodiversity, human impact on the environment, resource and waste management, and the role of economics and politics in sustainability.
- There will be a mandatory field trip, date to be announced. See instructor for details.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or WR91
- or WR91
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees