Skip to main content
Interpersonal Communication (Winter 2020)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2020 lasts from Monday, January 6, 2020 to Friday, March 20, 2020
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Examines the role of interpersonal communication in human relationships. The focus is on a relational view of communication – one that explores how relationships are created, negotiated, maintained and terminated.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees