Skip to main content
Introduction to Intercultural Communication (Winter 2020)
- Course ID
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2020 lasts from Monday, January 6, 2020 to Friday, March 20, 2020
- Provides an overview of communication from an intercultural perspective. Students will learn how culture impacts social identities, communication behaviors, and meaning. Fulfills cultural literacy requirement within the Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer degree.
- Offered as a hybrid Web class. Class will be delivered both in class and via the Web each week.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees