Skip to main content
Introduction to Academic Research (Summer 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2019 lasts from Monday, July 8, 2019 to Thursday, August 29, 2019
- Covers information literacy skills and concepts related to academic research and writing. Topics include task definition and identifying options; selecting sources and refining the search process; and using information ethically. Students will also be introduced to a variety of public and subscription services. Given the online nature of this course, research resources and communication with the instructor will take place through the Internet.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Distance learning fee of $10, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees