Skip to main content
General Biology I (Summer 2019)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||11:00AM-12:50PM||RWC-E6||M. Blinkhorn|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Summer 2019 lasts from Monday, July 8, 2019 to Thursday, August 29, 2019
- Designed primarily for pre-professional students majoring in the biological sciences, science education, and related allied health fields. Covers the molecular and cellular aspects of biology including the scientific method, cell structure and function, biological membranes, cell division, inorganic, organic and biochemistry, enzymes, cellular respiration, biochemical genetics, basic heredity, genetic engineering and DNA-RNA-protein synthesis mechanisms. Students who take CHEM104 or its equivalent before BI211 are better prepared for the rigors of this class.
- Students must enroll in the lab that matches the day(s) of the lecture for which they are registering.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees