Skip to main content
Elementary Anatomy and Physiology I (Summer 2019)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||1:30PM-3:20PM||HEC-112||E. Robinson|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Summer 2019 lasts from Monday, July 8, 2019 to Thursday, August 29, 2019
- This course covers basic anatomy and physiology for Massage Therapy and Practical Nursing program students. Includes body organization, basic chemistry, cell structure and function, tissues, integumentary system, skeletal system, nervous system, and reproductive system. Dissection required. Students must enroll in lecture and laboratory sections.
- Students must enroll in the lab that matches the day(s) of the lecture for which they are registering.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or WR91
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees