Sonn Law Group Community Leader Scholarship 2019 (ID 4120)
- Start Date:
- 1st place: $1,500
2nd place: $250 Amazon gift card
- Higher education sets students up for success by preparing them for their eventual careers. However, success is measured in many ways, not simply by one’s profession. Contributing to your community and helping those in need are essential.
To support this end, the Sonn Law Group is offering a scholarship to a student who leads by example and makes a positive impact on his or her community.
- • Any high school seniors already accepted to trade school or college
• Students currently enrolled in a college or trade school
- Special Criteria:
- WHAT DO I DO?
It’s simple; choose a cause, a charitable organization, or other group and dedicate your time and other available resources. This contest is NOT about donating money. Instead, you should give back to the community in a way that is meaningful.
Here’s what we want:
• A log of hours you’ve dedicated (there is no minimum requirement)
• A signed letter or other document certifying your participation and hours worked
• An essay summarizing your experiences including:
1. What you learned
2. What you gained from the experience
3. A memorable interaction during your work
4. Your thoughts on the impact your work will have on the community.