Chairish Scholarship Program (ID 4117)
- Start Date:
- Chairish is offering a scholarship designed to support students from diverse backgrounds and students who are majoring in design-related fields such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and engineering fields. Each year, we will award up to $5,000 in college scholarships to two deserving students. Good luck!
How to Apply
Chairish is offering a $2,500 scholarship award (see details below). To apply, applicants must meet the minimum eligibility requirements and complete the application for the scholarship award by the application deadline.
- Chairish is committed to helping college students achieve their dreams. If you are overcoming obstacles to earn a college degree, we want to hear from you! Students from all majors are encouraged to apply, but preference will be given to applicants pursuing design and engineering- related fields. Students must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply:
• Minimum 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA
• Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students.
• Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
• This scholarship is open to students from all underrepresented backgrounds. Examples of ideal applicants include, but are not limited to, students from racial minorities typically underrepresented in higher education, first generation college students, women pursuing a degree in a STEM or typically male-dominated industries, students with disabilities, and or similar situations.