Old School Labs $1000 Scholarship (ID 4112)
- Start Date:
- Here at Old School Labs we believe in challenging the status quo and helping others do the same. It took a team of scientists, nutritionists, and designers to help us re-invent a quality and healthy supplement.
However, none of that would have been possible without a good education.
It’s our hope that we can pay-it-forward and help someone else achieve their dreams and start challenging the status quo.
Every year there is one $1,000 scholarship up for grabs. To enter, please submit a video that is no longer than 5 minutes that answers the following questions:
• How has health and fitness changed in society over the last 50 years?
• How does society make it difficult to stay healthy and what is your strategy for defeating these roadblocks?
When your video submission is complete please upload it to YouTube. Next, send the YouTube link, your full name, with the subject line “Scholarship Submission” to us via our contact form.
- • Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
• U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
• Will receive high school diploma during current academic year
• Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Special Criteria:
- Making a winning video essay can be a challenge. But here are a few tips to help give you the best chance of winning this year’s $1,000 scholarship award.
• Don’t film on portrait mode on your cell phone
• Don’t just talk into the camera for 5 straight minutes. Change angles, go outside, make a costume change, etc. Take us on a visual journey to show us what you think (as opposed to just telling us).
• Don’t obviously read from your script (having a script is a good idea though!)
• Don’t exceed 5 minutes (but you do want to be pretty close to it)
• Video production quality counts. This means video, audio, editing, graphics, etc. Make this a video that YOU yourself would want to watch.