Larson Law Office Scholarship (ID 4079)
- Start Date:
- The Larson Law Office, PLLC is offering students across the country the opportunity to win our annual $1,000 scholarship. This scholarship is dedicated to helping the winner pay for education expenses. To apply, please write a 1000-word essay describing your family and how they have influenced you to become the person you are today.
The deadline to apply is December 1. Once the application period has ended, our scholarship committee will review all entries and announce the winner no later than January 15, on our blog and Facebook page.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or plan to attend a college, trade school, university, or graduate institution in the United States. Proof of enrollment (transcript or acceptance letter) is required.
- Special Criteria:
- Submission Requirements
Students interested in applying should send their 1,000-word essay answering the prompt to the firm at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your written submission must be a PDF attachment.
Please submit your application with the subject line: The Larson Law Office Scholarship 2019. In the body of the email, applicants should include the following information:
• Your name and email address
• If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
• Information about the school you’re attending or planning on attending
• Your current/prospective course of study
All articles must be your own work. Essays will be reviewed on content and creativity but must be written at a college level with correct punctuation and grammar. Please do not call the law firm directly about the scholarship. Only applications submitted electronically will be considered.