CT Chimney Repair Scholarship (ID 4065)
- Start Date:
- The Scholarship
CT Chimney Repair is offering a scholarship to students who are considering a career in construction, plumbing, carpentry, or other skilled trades.
Selection & Notification Process
We will determine the best-written blog post and name the winner by Jan 1st of each year.
How to Apply
• Write a blog post of 1000+ words on a topic following the guidelines above.
• Post the article to your blog – This can be a student blog on your university website or your own website. Typically, contacting a university professional about a university website isn’t too difficult—and it doesn’t hurt to try.
• Include at least 3 links citing authoritative resources on constructions trends and technology, including 1 link to ctchimneyrepair.net/
• Submit your personal info and published link via email.
- CT Chimney Repair is offering this scholarship to students in the United States who write an essay focusing on their career goals. This can be focused on what inspired them to pursue a career in your target field, a story about a past project, or any other hands-on experience.
You have a good deal of flexibility on the topic of your essay.