Ankin Law Office Academic Scholarship (ID 4055)
- Start Date:
- Ankin Law understands the financial challenges college students face. Every year we offer a scholarship to an undergraduate or law school student. The submission deadline is July 15, 2019.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • Submit a fully completed application no later than July 15, 2019.
• Be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited community college, college or university, or an accredited law school or graduate school starting in the fall of 2019.
• Submit his or her own original work.
• Provide proof of full-time enrollment should his/her submission be selected.
- Special Criteria:
- Write an essay of 1,500 words or less on the following topic:
Create a “Distracted Driving Family Plan” within which you address the safety of your family by proactively committing to a plan that avoids the occurrence(s) of distracted driving by you and the members of your family.
Your essay must include at least three hyperlinks (clickable links) to authoritative sources. At least one must link to one of the posts below or to another post on ankinlaw.com.
Please note that the link to ankinlaw.com must be “clickable,” meaning that it is not enough to simply cite to the post. (Quick tip: In order to make a link clickable, highlight the entire link, click “Command + K” on your keyboard).
How to Apply
The Ankin Law Scholarship for 2019 requires that you submit a completed application no later than July 15, 2019. Applications received after July 15, 2019 will not be considered.
Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://wordpress.com.
You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and ensure that the blog post is public.
Applications may only be submitted through the form below. A submission via any other channel will not be considered. Ankin Law, in its sole discretion, will pick the scholarship winner.