ServiceScape Scholarship 2019 (ID 3723)
- Start Date:
- Are you enrolled or about to enroll in a college, university, or trade school? Are you looking for a little extra help in funding your education to cover expenses that other scholarships and financial aid don't cover?
If your answer is "yes," we have a solution that could help out with books, supplies, or anything else you need to cover your educational expenses. Apply now to our 2019 Scholarship, which will be in the amount of $1,000.00 USD to be paid toward the educational certification/degree program of your choice. The chosen topic is as follows: How does writing impact today's world? Think about it, write about it, and let us know your thoughts.
To apply for the ServiceScape Scholarship, all scholarship applicants should fill out the application form and submit a 300 word essay on this topic. Rules and exclusions apply.
- Min Age:
- • Contest is open to students who are attending or who will attend an accredited college, university, or trade school in 2019.
• In order to qualify as a contest participant, a person must successfully submit the application form below and must be at least 18 years of age. ServiceScape is not responsible for any situation that constitutes an application form submission failure, including technical malfunctions experienced by the form submitter or by ServiceScape. ServiceScape employees and/or their immediate family and household members are not eligible to be contest participants. There is no purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
• Contest participants will be entered only once.
• Contest participants' application form submissions must be written in English.