Mainor Wirth Academic Scholarship 2019 (ID 3596)
- Start Date:
- Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, is devoted to helping victims of personal injury. We are dedicated to helping members of our community become successful and achieve their goals. Medical, social or financial obstacles can make higher education a mere dream to some students. Therefore, every year we offer a $1,000 scholarship to the student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled full-time in fall 2019 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- Special Criteria:
- Application Requirements:
• The applicant must complete the online form which appears below by July 15, 2019. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
• The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to the Law Office of Mainor Wirth for any advertising or promotional purposes.
• The winner must provide proof of full-time enrollment.
• The winner consents to the use of his/her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the mainorwirth.com website.
Write an essay on the following topic:
Discuss advantages and disadvantages, as well as dangers of choosing to ride a bicycle to work everyday.
Essay Format Requirements:
1. The Essay must be 1,500 words or less.
2. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: www.wordpress.com.
3. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. At least one of these has to go to an article on mainorwirth.com. We added some below to get you started. Feel free to use different posts from our blog archive. Please note that the link to mainorwirth.com must be “clickable,” meaning that it is not enough to simply cite to the post. (Quick tip: In order to make a link clickable, highlight the entire link, click “Command + K” on your keyboard).
4. You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”.
5. The work must be your own.