Law Offices of George Salinas $1250 Annual Scholarship (ID 3299)
- Start Date:
- Here at The Law Offices of George Salinas, our personal injury attorneys understand that higher education can be a financial constraint for students and their families. To help students achieve their educational goals, our personal injury attorneys are proud to announce the launch of The Law Offices of George Salinas $1,250 Annual Scholarship.
The 2019 Essay Topic
To participate in the contest, applicants should write a 600-word essay answering the following question:
The growth of autonomous driving technology has led to many companies to begin testing self-driving vehicles on our roadways. With this technology comes new challenges dealing with public safety on our roads. What safety challenges do these self-driving cars present and what type of regulations should we consider to ensure safe roads for the public?
- Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school in the United States for the Spring of 2019. This includes high school seniors, freshman, sophomores, juniors, college seniors, and law students (L1, L2, L3). Applicants must also comply with all requirements set forth in the “Essay Submission Procedure” section below.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Submission Procedure
People who wish to participate should send their infographic as an attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30, 2019 9 AM CST. In the body of the email, applicants should include the following information:
• Your name and phone number
• If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
• The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
• Your current/prospective course of study
• The best way to contact you