Sleepopolis $1000 Scholarship (ID 1957)
- Start Date:
- Sleepopolis believes deeply in the value of education and giving back. My college experience and education helped prepare me for both personal and professional challenges. It’s my hope that I can help others achieve that experience as well. It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the 3rd Annual Sleepopolis scholarship available for the 2019-2020 school year. Eligible applicants may enter below for the $1,000 scholarship.
- Contact Notes:
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min GPA:
- Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must be:
• Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
• U.S. citizens
• Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
• Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
• Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
- Special Criteria:
- To apply please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following questions:
1. How has the internet changed the way you research and buy products?
2. How has the internet changed old-school industries? (ex. mattresses, newspapers, television, etc.)
3. If you could change an established industry for the better using the internet, which would it be and what would you do to change it?
Make your video creative, innovative, informative, entertaining, and interesting! The video that best captures these attributes will win this year’s scholarship award. Use the following form to submit your application. Please include your full name, school year, name of the college you plan to or are already attending, and a link to your video.
Upload your video to YouTube to submit your application.