Starpoint LC Attorneys at Law Scholarship Contest (ID 4086)
- Start Date:
- In order to increase awareness of the dangers of texting and driving, we want students to write a 500-word essay sharing their best tips on avoiding this dangerous habit. One essay will be chosen, and that lucky student will receive $1,000 to put towards their tuition on behalf of Starpoint LC, Attorneys at Law.
Essay Prompt: What are the best ways to prevent texting and driving? Give at least 3 tips for drivers to help avoid texting and driving.
- • Applicants must be EITHER be out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2019) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2019 semester.
• Must submit your essay by Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Special Criteria:
- Submission Details:
In order to qualify for the scholarship contest we will need to gather the following information:
• Your Name
• A valid email address
• Phone Number
• A copy of your transcript or a proof of enrollment
• Upload your 500-word essay as a Word doc