eCellulitis Scholarships (ID 3959)
- Start Date:
- About Us
We cover healthy living topics with a focus on healthy food, weight loss and skincare topic. The mission of ecellulitis.com is to provide information and useful tips to all interested readers. Current life speed requires right tips on particular health topics, and that is a mission of the ecellulitis.com
In addition to promoting healthy living, we are creating a new scholarship “Healthy Living Scholarship” to promote education. In our Healthy Living scholarship program, we are proving an award of $1000 to one student who will be decided as a winner of this program. This scholarship is expected to extend an additional financial help for students in meeting their some of the educational expenses.
- Min GPA:
- Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to be presently studying/enrolled in high school or college/university situated anywhere in the world.
There is, however, no restriction on major/minor. All can apply.
The applicant will need a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Special Criteria:
- How to apply for this program
1. All the applicants willing to apply must write and submit an essay or article (in 1,500 words minimum) on “healthy foods/tips to boost studying“. Winner will be selected on the basis of freshness, creativity and uniqueness of the article/essay.
2. You can email your submissions to: email@example.com along with following:
• Curriculum Vitae/Resume/Bio-Data
• An acceptance letter of your university/college.