SDL Achievers Scholarship (ID 3775)
- Start Date:
- $500, Quarterly.
- At SameDayLoans365, we understand there is little in this world that is more important than having access to education. Whereas education is important, we believe that learning to be financially responsible from a young age is one of the keys to living a happy life. Our website is dedicated to teaching people how to access and choose suitable credit products and services.
Because one of our primary missions is to be active members in our community, and because we feel that one of the best ways to support it is to invest in its future, by helping students reduce their higher education cost, we created our SDL Achievers Scholarship.
- Min GPA:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- • Be enrolled full time in high school or at least part time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
• Be a U.S. citizen
• Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Enter
To enter our contest, students must write a 750-word essay, or infographic on one of the following topics:
• 5 Daily Habits That Help Me Improve My Life
• What’s Better: Debt-Free Living or Getting a Degree?
After writing your essay, please send it to email@example.com. All essays must be submitted in either Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Info-graphics should be attached to an e-mail along with other required details.
Applicants must send their contact information, including name, address and phone number, along with their essay, or infographic.
Applicants must also provide proof of where they are currently attending college or where they plan to attend in the future.