Various public and private organizations, as well as RCC chemistry students, will be presenting information on local environmental issues, organizations, and sustainability practices.
- A free event with free lunch provided by ASG.
- Local sustainability organizations are tabling in the Bookstore Courtyard.
- Raffle tickets for prizes given to students who visit 10 or more tables! Free food!
- Local experts on forests, fire, streams and climate change speaking in HEC-132.
- Tours of the green building features of the HEC.
For more information, contact:
Erika Giesen at (541) 245-7508 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Culhane at (541) 245-7621 or email@example.com